- All products that are sold by Marilyn Kaplan must be paid for in full at the time of purchase.
- Payment can be made in full by credit card, prepaid debit card and gift card only.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable in the event of product return unless products are found to be defective after testing and inspection by Marilyn Kaplan.
Volume discounts are available on lager orders.
- Due to fluctuating material costs, prices are subject to change at any time without notice.
- In the event of a price increase, Marilyn Kaplan will ship any order that has been accepted before the price increase at the lower price.
Shipping Lead Times
- Shipping lead times for non-stock items may be up to or exceed 3-4 weeks.
Order Cancellations and Changes
- Orders for in-stock items may be cancelled, without charges, prior to shipment
- Custom orders and all non-stock items are non-cancellable, non-refundable, and non-returnable.
- No exceptions to the policy will be made.
Product may be returned to Marilyn Kaplan that meets the following requirements
- In order to begin the return process, please contact Marilyn Kaplan
- Returned products must have prior authorization including a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) Number, before it can be returned.
- No return will be processed without a returned product and copies of the purchase invoice and RGA.
- All products must be in the original unopened carton.
- All products must be free of any and all damage or will not be accepted for return.
- All products must be in working order and original and re-saleable condition.
- All products may be subject to a 25% inspection and restocking fee.
- All products must be prepaid freight when returned or will not be accepted.
- When returning a product, use a carrier that has tracking capabilities.
- No returns will be accepted after 45 days of purchase.
- All shortages and damaged products must be reported within 5 days of receipt of products or will not be honored.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Credit from a return will be determined after the return product is inspected.
- Tampering or altering with any Marilyn Kaplan products or any accessories purchased in any way voids all product listings and will also void all Audio Illumination products warranty policies of tampered products and will deem them non returnable and non refundable.
- No exceptions will be made.
STATE SALES TAX – New York
State sales taxes are charged on all orders shipped within New York. Orders that are tax- exempt for resale or exempt organizations will be accepted but not processed until a valid tax certificate is required. Fax or emailed the valid certificate to our office:
- Marilyn Kaplan products are warranted to be free from defective materials and workmanship for the period listed below.
No warranty claim will be processed without returned products and copies of the purchase invoice